We want to get to know you through your application, to hear your voice and explore your potential. We hope you get to know yourself better through the application process, too.
01. Emiratization Programs
Since its establishment, the Fifth Element Academy has been devoted to the integration and placement of Emiratis into the UAE’s local workforce, demonstrating full commitment to the UAE’s nationalization agenda.
Through its extensive and tailored Emiratization programs, the Fifth Element Academy has been able to provide a unique value proposition by designing comprehensive training and development programs that fit the specific Emiratization needs of organizations in the UAE.
Launched in response to the increasing demand for Emirati talent in the workforce, the Azm Initiative aims to educate, train and empower our nation’s talent to take charge of their careers.
The Azm initiative consists of a variety of different training, coaching & mentoring programs that are designed to support the varying needs of a range of targeted individuals.
Jusoor aims to identify & cultivate high potential, young Emirati talent from leading universities & facilitate access to internships.
The 8-12 week program helps bridge the gap between your university education and your career readiness, giving you the skills and confidence to enter the workforce.
Are you a graduate looking for a full-time job? Or an experienced professional who’s been out of the workforce for a while?
Masarat is designed for you, helping integrate you into the workforce via in-depth workshops and career coaching.
The world of work is constantly evolving, and not everyone earning a living is doing so in an office anymore. Remote work and the gig / freelance economy is on the rise, and we’re here to teach you how you can get into it.
Curious? Register your interest and be informed as soon as applications launch.
Employment Offers Received
Participant Satisfaction Rate
02. Training & Development
Whether you are an individual looking to sharpen and develop their work skills or an organization looking to upskill its human capital, the Fifth Element Academy provides a wide range of courses that are designed to equip beneficiaries with the tools, inspiration and knowledge to upskill and develop the competencies and digital skills needed in an ever-changing world.
Hours of content
Our Training Courses include but are not limited to:
Research, Problem Solving, Analytical Skills, Structuring Thoughts, Oral Presentations, Written Communication, Time Management & Efficiency, Effective Listening, Planning & Scheduling, Change & Ambiguity Management, Project Management, Setting Goals, Receiving & Applying Feedback, Working in Teams, etc.
Building & Improving Resumes, LinkedIn, Opportunity Hunting, Networking, Job Search, How To Pass Interviews, Professional Etiquette, Work Quality Checklist, Developing Rapport, Winning Attitudes & Attributes, Hot to Market Yourself to Sell your Services, Successful Freelancing, etc.
Outlook & Email Management, Folder Management, MS Word, MS PPT, MS Excel, Tableau, Google Analytics, Other digital literacy (e.g. Google Analytics, Web Design, etc.)
Coding, Sales, Customer Service, Digital Marketing, Web Development, Accounting, AWS, etc.
Coaching & Mentorship
- Supports professional growth at work and offers candidates tools to meet their career goals
- Topics covered may include career paths, career matching & planning, career development plans, interview preparation, CV writing, work ethics, motivation, goal-setting & self-management etc.
- Takes a specific journey of self-examination that ends in clear action towards a personal goal
- Topics covered may include introspection & self-awareness,, self-confidence, health and wellbeing, identifying purpose, adjusting to new environments, focus and dedication, overcoming self-induced obstacles, etc.
- Improves leadership and decision making skills of candidates
- Uplifts the performance of managers and leaders in managing their business and teams.
- Focuses on the transfer of specific skills required by the candidates
- Skills coaching sessions are tailored to a specific individual’s knowledge, experience, maturity and ambition